CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS
TO IMPROVE THE ACADEMY
The Professional and Organizational Development (POD) Network in Higher Education invites submissions for volume 33 (2014) of To Improve the Academy. Now an electronic journal published two times per year, To Improve the Academy recognizes excellence in research and practice in educational development. All submissions are double-blind peer-reviewed by a minimum of three reviewers.
The audience for To Improve the Academy includes faculty development and organizational development professionals, administrators and consultants, all of whom work to improve the climate for teaching and learning in higher education. Manuscripts addressing issues of POD’s core values are encouraged.
- Maximum length of articles is 7000 words in 12-point type, Times New Roman, standard margins (1” on all sides).
- Manuscripts should be prepared according to the guidelines in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Sixth Edition
- Compose a title that clearly informs the reader about the content.
- Include an abstract of 100 words or less.
- Manuscript must be submitted as a blind review copy.
- Manuscripts should be submitted through ScholarOne.