Registration for the 2017 POD Institute for New Faculty Developers (hosted by the State University of New York) is NOW CLOSED: http://suny.edu/infd The INFD will take place June 20-23, 2017 at the Saratoga Springs, New York Holiday Inn. The POD Network sponsors the Institute to mentor new practitioners and facilitate excellence in practice among its members. The primary audience is persons in the early years of educational development roles.
The theme of the 2017 INFD is “Critically Reflective Educational Development”. The INFD faculty have a wealth of educational development experience and are from a diverse range of institution types. The highly interactive sessions will be in one of four tracks:
- The Big Picture: Educational Development and Higher Education as a Field of Study
- The Basics: Educational Development Techniques, Competencies and Skills
- Pedagogy: Creating and Applying Teaching and Learning Theory, Science & Scholarship
- Educational Technology: Integrating Technology, Learning, and Content Knowledge
- Partnerships: Collaborating, Networking and Leading on Your Campus and Beyond
The number of participants will be capped so make sure you register early!